With the cost of heating and cooling going through the roof, how do you know how much of your money is going out the window? ?Are your lighting, water usage, and other factors costing you a fortune? Do you have inconsistent room temperatures?
A Home Energy Inspector from HomeMD will conduct on-site inspections and testing of your home. We use state-of-the-art technology to help diagnose:
- Leakiness of the House by performing a blower door test
- Leakiness of the Duct System by performing a duct blaster test
- Insulation inefficiencies with a Thermal Bypass Checklist
HomeMD Energy Inspectors are trained to a wide range of other factors by:
- Evaluating construction techniques
- Taking key measurements and testing procedures to verify your home’s efficient performance
- All work will be done by trained, certified professionals
HomeMD’s final report is a blueprint for making your home more energy efficient…and savings you money on your utility bills.
Why HomeMD Inspection Services?
- Over 20 years of experience
- Quick Response
- Punctual, Professional Staff
- High Quality Work
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Fully Licensed and General Liability Insured
- Board Member, Kentucky Board Home Inspectors
- License # HI-2225
- Certified Radon Measurement Technician
- NRSB Member
- Energy Star Partner
- RESNET HERS Rater
- BPI – Building Analyst
A home inspection is one of the first steps on your way to home ownership. ?It will help evaluate hundreds of items that you need to know to achieve a complete bill of health on your home.