Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will ever make.
As a qualified home inspector company in Louisville and the surrounding areas, we have performed hundreds of home inspections. ?Our home inspectors are required to attend continuing education to remain at the cutting edge of our profession. This education allows us to stay abreast of issues with certain building products and installation methods and product recalls.
When do you need to schedule a home inspection
When purchasing a home, you will want to have the home inspected within a few days after the purchase agreement is signed. Most real estate contracts have a 10-day clause in the contract agreeing that the buyer has the opportunity to have a home inspection performed on the house. To make sure the home you want to buy is in top physical condition, you need a house inspection by a trained professional.
Home inspections by HomeMD will
- Be done by a trained, certified, professional home inspector
- Evaluate the physical condition: ?the structure, construction and materials
- Identify areas or equipment that should be repaired or replaced
- Examine the electrical, plumbing, heating, air conditioning equipment, roof, gutters, garage
- Answer all your questions
After the HomeMD home inspector thoroughly checks your house top-to-bottom, you will receive a Home Inspection Report that is:
- Easy to read and understand
- Not a check mark style nor hand written
- Every section in the house inspection report describes the condition with and backed with photos so it’s easy to see what’s being described
- This house inspection report will help give you a complete understanding of the condition of your new home
- All work is guaranteed!
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- Quick Response
- Punctual, Professional Staff
- High Quality Work
- Weekend Appointments Available
- Fully Licensed and General Liability Insured
- Board Member, Kentucky Board Home Inspectors
- License # HI-2225
- Certified Radon Measurement Technician
- NRSB Member
- Energy Star Partner
- RESNET HERS Rater
- BPI – Building Analyst